Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 08, 2024, 04:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 122338 times)
hellohello

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »

Hi Busybee73,

My advise is to inform the school if u notice the school bus is not abiding with the school rules rather than confronting them directly.

I would also like to ask all parents who have send their kids to nursery - K2...which timing is more preferable? 8am - 11am or 11:15 - 2:15? I'm concern whether 8am is too early cos my girl takes school bus to school. Any parents from morning and afternoon session can share your views?

Advertisement

busybee73

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 06:05:11 AM »

Thanks hello hello.

I also like to know from the afternoon session parents . Do the school Offer lunches for the afternoon session student?
I have to find out for my daughter who  this year is in the 2 session , going to Nursery next year ,have to decide to go morning or afternoon session.
As I notice that the afternoon session is from 11.15-2.15pm. So if no lunch at school ,  I have to give my daughter early or later ( after 2.15PM) lunch.
milkywhite

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2009, 06:17:02 AM »

Hi
anybody interested to buy white shoes for your girl. I had three pairs condition 9/10.
One is plain white with ribbon and one is plain white with little white flowers. Selling at $5.
The other one is a barney valcro type white shoe selling at $8. size 15. : All three worn slightly.
For pre nursery student. interested pls call or sms 91149398
Selling as I am moving to kallang hence got to withdraw my girl from dayspring.
A painful decision as I really thinks that the teachers in dayspring especially pre nursery teacher
Mrs Rai  :clap:is a very caring and encouraging teacher. Thumbs up !!
milkywhite

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:05 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
anybody interested to buy white shoes for your girl. I had three pairs condition 9/10.
One is plain white with ribbon and one is plain white with little white flowers. Selling at $4.
The other one is a barney valcro type white shoe selling at $4. size 15. : All three worn slightly.
For pre nursery student. interested pls call or sms 91149398
Selling as I am moving to kallang hence got to withdraw my girl from dayspring.
A painful decision as I really thinks that the teachers in dayspring especially pre nursery teacher
Mrs Rai  :clap:is a very caring and encouraging teacher. Thumbs up !!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: