Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 05, 2024, 01:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 122305 times)
sophia

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »

I'm looking for 2nd hand K2 Readers (English) and Scroll (Chinese)
Anyone willing to let go at half of the original price, pls write to my email at sophiatan71@yahoo.com.

Advertisement

hellohello

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2009, 03:37:42 AM »

Hi Busybee73,

Yes i called up the school and asked. They do provide lunch at 12 something. Also, I have enrolled my daughter in the afternoon session. For her age, i don't want to stress her waking up so early every day.

Any parents stay in tampines who send their children to Dayspring? would like to know the length of journey and cost of bus fare. I may be moving from punggol to tampines (near parents) and would like to continue with Dayspring...
beebear

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »

Hi parents,

Anyone who has their child in bus no. 7? How do u find the bus attendant?

Hi everyone,

My daughter have being taking the dayspring no 12 school bus. lately , I notices that she have not being putting seat belt when she is on the bus. ( I started noticing, when the school bus reaching our picking up point , she is aready standing up from her seat. I asked the attenting lady about this and she denied about not putting seat belt on my daughter. within 2 day , I notices that she purposly put on seat belt on my daughter in my present .
Today , I notice she is back to square one, for I saw that  after she led my daughter to her seat (two seats that is shared by two more students). She quickly went back to her own seat. (so do you think did she put on the seat belt for my daughter.)
By the way, I thought that for school bus rules said that two seat can only seat by two people instead of three even for under 4 years old children.
So pls advise what to do.
beebear

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

Hi Busybee 73,

Just wondering if you could share whether you did feedback to the school on the school bus and what was the outcome? Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: