Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 02:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting domestic helper for first time. Pls advise.  (Read 31319 times)
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »

Actually, whether Fili or Indo better depends on luck.  Mine is Indo and I got minimum complaints with mine as well.

Wakkofc, I can see tat u are very happy with ur maid. Really happy for you.
Btw, her the previous employer had kept her for 10yrs why did they let her go after tat?

They leave for various reasons. Mine left because employer had 3 maids, one for taking care of her bedridden mother, other for housework and since my maid was only the nanny for an infant and a 3 year old girl, she was the first in line to be dismissed. Like you say, it all depends on luck. Unlucky them, luck me.  Tongue

Advertisement

wakkofc

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »

the agency I got is through my best friend who is good friends with the boss. My best friend has been hiring maids for a long time through him and has been receiving good maids.

The company is Abel & Joe Network Pte Ltd. His name is Edward. HP no is 96181950
You can say recommend by Dawn
wakkofc

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 10:23:32 PM »

Actually, whether Fili or Indo better depends on luck.  Mine is Indo and I got minimum complaints with mine as well.

Wakkofc, I can see tat u are very happy with ur maid. Really happy for you.
Btw, her the previous employer had kept her for 10yrs why did they let her go after tat?

They leave for various reasons. Mine left because employer had 3 maids, one for taking care of her bedridden mother, other for housework and since my maid was only the nanny for an infant and a 3 year old girl, she was the first in line to be dismissed. Like you say, it all depends on luck. Unlucky them, luck me.  Tongue

well, the prev employer let her go because probably not enough space with 4 kids and 2 adults in a small condo...and also 2 of her kids are secondary school alr so big enough to take care. The kids still keep in touch with my maid when she went back to philippines after she left.
edde

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 10:57:27 PM »

thx wakkofc!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: