Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 06:39:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed for Wife and Baby.  (Read 3854 times)
Ryosuke

Ignore
« on: August 21, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »

My wife has given birth to a baby boy and currently staying at my in-laws place for confinement coming to 1 week already.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I might have to bring them back to Punggol to continue with the confinement.

Is it too late to find help for confinement?? Need not stay overnight, jus to help out with the cooking and baby. Housework not necessary as I can do it once Im home or during the weekends.

Right now its not confirmed yet but I'm keeping my options open. If my wife prefers to come back home, then the confinement should start from the 30th or 31st of august.

Any help or recommendation is greatly appreciated. Im staying at 205A Punggol field.

Also looking for babysitter after her 3mths maternity leave. Ard November start.

Thank you.

Advertisement

jo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:29 PM »

My wife has given birth to a baby boy and currently staying at my in-laws place for confinement coming to 1 week already.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I might have to bring them back to Punggol to continue with the confinement.

Is it too late to find help for confinement?? Need not stay overnight, jus to help out with the cooking and baby. Housework not necessary as I can do it once Im home or during the weekends.

Right now its not confirmed yet but I'm keeping my options open. If my wife prefers to come back home, then the confinement should start from the 30th or 31st of august.

Any help or recommendation is greatly appreciated. Im staying at 205A Punggol field.

Also looking for babysitter after her 3mths maternity leave. Ard November start.

Thank you.

if cannot find confinement lady in such short notice, you can opt for confinement food delivery ( just google, have 2 companies doing it) As for baby, just have to try taking care yourself with your wife. Alot of work but can do it one... I did confinement myself last time also
teo beeling

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

Hi:Are you find confinement lady? May friend she is a cofinement lady.
you can contant 93277231.I were pass your hp to her .thank u bye. waving
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 11:44:41 PM »

Agreed with Jo.  It's possible to do confinement on your own.  I did it as my hubby took leave the first 2 weeks to help me out.

As for finding confinement lady, daytime and full day are usually almost similar.  You can try calling Thomson Medical Centre but the fees are really steep.  Alternatively, look at paper advert they are some too but not sure how reliable and their rates are .

Cheers,

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: