Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 02:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Help A Child With Stress  (Read 3009 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« on: March 14, 2007, 08:13:26 AM »

If you think that you can ever frame a perfect set of rules to control children, you are mistaken. Give them maximum freedom for that is the real way to control them. Various tricks have to be employed at the
appropriate time to bring children under control. A kid with lots
of anger is a problem. It indeed reflects lots of stress and
frustration in the child. Read all at: http://sleepingwelltonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-to-help-child-with-stress.html

Advertisement

gwen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »

Aiyah these kind of 'advice' easy to say but practically how to implement? every child and every parent is different. Some are strict and some are relaxed. No such thing as a fixed set of rules for all, as far as I cam see.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »

I read once long ago about similar books/advise, walau, as though I am a bad mother like that.

The book says,' the mother was washing dishes. Her son asked the mother to play with him. The mother immediately washed and dried her hands and played with her son.'

Alamak....for me I'll just ask my children to do other things first, when I finished washing I'll come to them.

How to create an independency to the child? everything mummy here and there.
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 10:32:28 PM »

Tongue alaska...you are not a bad mother...just at all individuals' way of teaching is different....tat's make us unique.... Tongue
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: