Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 04:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: intersting place for kids?  (Read 19004 times)
dolphin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »

hi km, thanks for the contact....
hokll, how to get there in public transport?

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=babybeth

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 03:27:37 AM »

I need the CCK farm number too.

Hokll, which part of Jln  Kayu? Seletar air-base there? or the prata shops?
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 09:52:48 AM »

Hi Dolphin,

If you are interested, I strongly recommend this small but fun place (especially for small children) just a stone throw away from Punggol near Jalan Kayu.

It's called Animal Resort. You can see exotic birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, and a friendly horse! Not a big place but fun for children to spend a morning or late afternoon when it's not too hot.

Free Entry to all and you can buy the feed for the aninmals there at a fee up to you, as way of donation.

The Animal Resort
T81 Seletar West Farmway 5
Singapore 798061

Opening hours: 10 am to 6 pm daily including public holidays

TPE exit jalan Kayu? Can guide driving directionS?
hokll

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

hokll, how to get there in public transport?
For public transport, I would recommend Taxi. I must say it's not easy to get there via public BUS because there will be a LONG walk from the main road to the farm.
Anyway, I do know bus# 86 goes to Jalan Kayu. It could be taken from Sengkang Bus Interchange or at the bus-stop right infront of BLK 298A at Sengkang (at Punggol Road) before the exit into TPE.  This bus will  turn into TPE and exit into Jalan Kayu. At Jalan Kayu, drop at the bus-stop near Ju Eng Home for Senior Citizen (You should see a petrol station on the right first before you see Ju Eng Home, also on the right).

Next will be the tough part....NEED to walk a long way from the small road right infront of Ju Eg Home  to the animal resort which I have not tried before.  So I suggest you DON'T TRY with small children.

TPE exit jalan Kayu? Can guide driving directionS?

For driving, yes, take TPE exit into Jalan Kayu (NOT the airbase). On Jalan Kayu, after the prata place and all the shop houses, watch out for the Ju Eng Home for Senior Citizen on the right. (You should see a petrol station on the right first before you see Ju Eng Home).
Turn right into the lane (I believe that lane is Seletar West Farmway 4) in front of Ju Eng Home.  You will pass by Tong Seng Fa Tropical Fish Supplier on the right before you turn right into Seletar Farmway 5. You will pass Everbloom Mushroom on the left before you see Animal Resort (also on the left).  Do watch out for signs once you turn into Seletar West Farmway 4 which will guide you to the Animal Resort.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: