Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 07:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt A vs TMC - which is better?  (Read 1984 times)
Stacy

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »

Hi all

Does anyone know if Mt A or TMC is better? I dun quite like the nurses at TMC. When i gave birth to my boy, i get diff info from the nurses there. I was for the idea of total breastfeeding but was told by several nurses there that my baby is hungry etc. And hence gave up the idea of breastfeeding since I've no milk at that time.

And i heard Mt A nurses are good. Just want to know if this is true?

Advertisement

crystal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »

Yes, Hands up for Mt A.. I love the enviroment and the nurses there. They are so helpful during my 3 deliveries, both patiences and helpful. Mt A is pro breastfeeding too, and  when you are there, they will teach you how to breastfeed.
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »

Yes, Hands up for Mt A.. I love the enviroment and the nurses there. They are so helpful during my 3 deliveries, both patiences and helpful. Mt A is pro breastfeeding too, and  when you are there, they will teach you how to breastfeed.
Yes, I also agree MT A is better. Had my 2 boys delivered there.  When you let the nurse know that you'll be bfeeding the bb, after the delivery, the bfeeding consultant will come to your room within an hour or so to teach you.
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »

I just had my son delivered at Gleneagles. Below are the reasons I would cite :

(i) Good environment as it is next to the Botanical Gardens. Can go walk walk sometimes.
(ii) Enough parking spaces
(iii) Tight security (absolute no visitors after 10 pm)
(iv) Frendly nurses and doctors
(v) Hotel-like environment. Doesn't make you feel like hospital. Checking in and out is like hotel style.
(vi) Delivery ward on the same level as the maternity ward. You have the whole level dedicated to mothers and child. Don't mix with others with other illnesses on the same floor
(vii) Only fathers are allowed in the delivery ward (normal / epidural)
(viii) Special permission can be obtained for husband to be with wife if caesarian birth is carried out. I know K.K. doesn't allow husband to be with wife for caesarian surgery.

Can call them for a tour around the Delivery / maternity ward. Quite exclusive !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: