Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 07:42:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Northernhope in Punggol Plaza Closed Down  (Read 3813 times)
Norman

Ignore
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:31:46 PM »

Hi,
Do anyone know who I can contact to get back my baby vaccine package refund from Northernhope due to their liquidation?
Northernhope did not inform me or leave any contact no for the refund when they closed down. The Paediatrician who pursuade me to sign the vaccine package said he do not know who I can contact for the refund and he said he just an employee of Northernhope...what a Doctor... I don't trust any Doctor now.. all are selfish! The Gynae also said the same thing to me! Very disappointed with them. What to do.. feel like ganna cheated by them! Sign..................

Advertisement

Jelly

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:19:23 PM »

Hey Norman,
Sorry to hear about what happened.  Am not familiar with this but how about talking with CASE?  No harm checking with them.  Have you managed to get hold of any management from Northernhope, besides the employees (Drs, etc)?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »

who is yr doctor? Is it doctor Zainal? Contact him at Hougang Mall clinic. He's there temporary.

How come nowadays doctors also want package payment? Why not per visit per payment?
wandererwise

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 03:59:31 AM »

hi,

My gal is due for her last jab in july 07. brought her there n tot is only closed for renovation.
So, any 1 knows how to get back the refund?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: